Edit a Page
- Click Site Actions
- Click Edit Page
- Choose the Edit Content link from any of the editable containers on the page (Agency Left-Nav Content, Agency Main Content, or Agency Relative Content), or in the Page Title field.
- Edit containers as needed.
- Choose the Spelling option--if spelling mistakes are found you will have the option to fix them.
- Based on your workflow and user permissions you will choose one of the following options: Submit for Approval, Check In to Share Draft, or Publish your page and make it live.
- Click Check In to Share Draft
- Check In to Share Draft will not Submit the page, but will make it available for other Authors to access prior to Submission (by original or other Authors).
- Click Submit for Approval
- Submit for approval will start the workflow process where a user with appropriate permissions can approve your page and make it “live”.
- Click Publish
- Publish will make the page “live”.
- Your new page is published and “live”
- You should now see your page as part of the navigation.
Did you find this article helpful?