Add Images to a Page
- Click Site Actions
- Click Edit Page
- Choose the Edit Content link from any of the editable containers on the page (Agency Left-Nav Content, Agency Main Content, or Agency Relative Content).
- Place cursor in Editable container at the point where the image is desired.
- Select the Insert tab, then choose the Picture drop down and select From SharePoint
- Select the image library of choice, then choose the image (double-click)
- Once back on the page, with image selected, be sure to fill in the ALT Text field located in the Image toolbar.
- You may also elect at this time to apply positioning (float left or right, etc.) as well as Image Styles (border options)
- If needed you may also adjust the size of the image and the amount of padding that surrounds it
- Save and Close, Publish the page (if completed and ready for publication
Did you find this article helpful?